MMI Services has a complete line of single and double production/workover hoists available that meet or exceed industry standards. All MMI’s rigs are inspected and maintained to assure the customer gets a SAFE, RELIABLE, and QUALITY PIECE OF EQUIPMENT. These rigs are available with derrick working lights, working floors with handrails, hydraulic powered winches, rod transfers, and a complete line of B.J. Manufactured tools including tubing tongs, back ups, tubing elevators (2 3/8″, 2 7/8″, 3 1/2″ EUE.), rod elevators (3/4″, 7/8″, 1″), rod tongs, rod hooks, Cavins Manufactured type ‘C’ slips, rigid hand tools, necessary safety equipment, 2 1/2 ton late model diesel powered A-Frame tooltrucks with winches, dog houses, three or four man rig crews with full time supervision, and other necessary tools for all well pulling, well abandonment and workover type operations.
- Single & Double Production / Work-Over Rigs
- (41) Rigs Total
- (24) Double Rigs
- (15) Single Rigs
- (2) 300,000 lbs. (Hopper Double Rigs)
- Mast rating for a double rig is anywhere from 200,000-212,000 lbs.
- Mast rating for a single rig is anywhere from 120,000-140,000 lbs.
- MMI’s New 2014 Carnegue Automated Single Rig is equipped with the following:
- 120,000 pound pulling capacity
- Mast Rating of 500,000 pounds
Cell: (661) 978-6876